After Your Visit
Review emails from the Medical Marijuana Use Registry
You will receive two emails from the Medical Marijuana Use Registry (MMU). The first is a welcome message confirming your email address. The second is an email providing you with a temporary password.
Login and Change Your Password
Click the link in the second email to log in to MMU. On the MMU Registry landing page you will be able to change your password to something easy to remember for you but hard to guess for someone else who may want to gain access to your MMU account. Your new password must be at least 10 characters in length and contain at least one capital letter, one lowercase letter, one number, and one special character (for example, # or $).
Complete Your Medical Marijuana Card Application
Once you have changed your password, click the YOUR CARD link. There you will be asked to do four things:
1. Provide a recent photo. If you have a valid Florida driver’s license, your photo from that ID will already be in MMU. Do not alter, replace, or delete that photo.
2. Enter proof of your residency in Florida.
- Florida Residents: You will need to upload either a copy of your Florida driver’s license or state-issued Florida ID.
- Florida Seasonal Residents: If you live in Florida 31 consecutive days, you will need to upload two items. Examples include a current utility bill, a recent piece of mail, or any other documentation that provides proof of residential address as determined by department rule.
3. Make your MMU Registry payment. You will pay the annual state-required $75 processing fee online by credit card or debit card.
4. Include your signature. Typing in your name serves as your signature attesting the information you have provided in the MMU Registry is yours and that it is correct.
Click the ‘Submit’ button and you’ve officially completed your Florida Medical Marijuana Card application.
Managing Your Registration and Cannabis Recommendation
Track the status of your Florida Medical Marijuana application online. The MMU Registry landing page menu item YOUR PROFILE reveals the status of your application.
Keep your MMU Registry information current. To receive your medication, the dispensary must match what’s in the MMU Registry against what’s listed on your ID. If there’s a discrepancy, they can’t legally dispense your medication. Just be sure if you’ve changed your address and received a new ID that you also update your MMU Registry records with the new information.
View your cannabis order online. You can see the details of your cannabis order in the MMU Registry under YOUR PROFILE. To see the ‘order’ detail click on the word OPEN at the bottom of the page. You may check back here to see what is left on your THC/CBD allowance after you start using your medical marijuana medication(s).
About Neurology of Cannabis
Located in beautiful Sarasota, Florida, the offices of Neurology of Cannabis are open to all full-time and seasonal Florida residents exploring medical treatment options with medical marijuana.
At Neurology of Cannabis, we are passionate about the effective use of medical marijuana to transform the health of our patients.
Our mission is to improve the quality of life for all Floridians through the responsible use of cannabis.